CAD Drawings?

Hello Bose-Team,

I’ve seen for other Bose-products there are CAD-Drawings for Autocad, etc. avaible.
Do you plan to make CAD-Drawings for the Bose-PAS?

Sorry for my english.

I’m afraid not. Could you tell us a little more about how you might use these if they were available?

Hello Ken,

it’s my occupation to work with CAD.
In critical venues where the size for the Pas & the Band is very small, i can better visualize for our band, how to setup the gear with the musicians.

Here a little example, how it could look:

CAD

Couldn’t you simply do a take off yourself, then make a wblock or two?

There ya go. I like it.

Hello babyblueeyes,

can you repeat your question in easy simple words?
I’m from Germany & my english is not very good.

I wish I spoke German!

I thought you could measure your own PAS units and then make your own CAD drawings. I think we were posting at almost the same time earlier. I later saw your rendering of a 4-PAS setup and thought it looked good. Did you create that yourself then?

I hope that is clear enough for you. Truly, I wish I could ask you in your language.

I like the 3D image, scriptura. I do stage plots often and find Microsoft Visio to be very helpful. If you use this also, I can post some helpful symbols that I’ve found so helpful on dozens of stages.

quote:
Originally posted by BabyBlueEyes:
I wish I spoke German!

I thought you could measure your own PAS units and then make your own CAD drawings. I think we were posting at almost the same time earlier. I later saw your rendering of a 4-PAS setup and thought it looked good. Did you create that yourself then?

I hope that is clear enough for you. Truly, I wish I could ask you in your language.

[Begin Translation]:

Ich wuenschte ich wuerde Deutsch sprechenn

Ich hab mir gedacht, Du koenntest Deine eigenes PAS system vermessen und dann Deine eigene CAD Zeichnung machen. Ich habe dann spaeter das Bild von deinem 4-PAS Aufbau gesehen und fand das sah super aus. Hast Du das Bild selbst gemacht ?

Ich hoffe das ist klar genug. Ich wuenschte wirklich, dass ich in Deiner Sprache antworten koennte.

[End Translation]

Das Bild sieht wirklich Klasse aus. welches programm has Du benutzt (picture looks great, what software did yio use ?)

Hilmar