L1s and compact with t8s and monitors?

I have a job this weekend where I would like to use my L1s and compact as the “mains” on either side of the stage, but I may have to use a qsc and/or my s1 pro wedge as well (for the drummer and the lead singer). I just got the t8s, but I’m not entirely sure how to connect all this properly. My assumption is to use 1/4in trs cables from the outs on the t8s into the L1s and channel 2 on the compact. Would I run the wedges into the main outs on the t8s?

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the Bose Portable PA Community.

Thanks for the details in your question.

Charlie posted:

I have a job this weekend where I would like to use my L1s and compact as the “mains” on either side of the stage, but I may have to use a qsc and/or my s1 pro wedge as well (for the drummer and the lead singer).

I just got the t8s,

Please make sure your T8S is up to date by following this link.

T4S/T8S Firmware Update Instructions 

but I’m not entirely sure how to connect all this properly. My assumption is to use 1/4in trs cables from the outs on the t8s into the L1s and channel 2 on the compact.

Yes!

You can use the T8S 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) Tip-Ring-Sleeve main outputs.

Would I run the wedges into the main outs on the t8s?

You can connect the T8S XLR outputs to the monitors (wedges).

The output of the 1/4 Tip-Ring-Sleeve and XLR jacks are identical. This means you'll get the same signal going to all four loudspeakers (L1S, L1 Compact, monitor(s)).

If you need a separate monitor mix use the Aux outputs for the monitors. For details please see

T8S Aux Outputs

[local image not available]

Please click the picture for more details.

Does that help?
ST