T1 to L1M2 via ethernet - Can I use the Master Output to a Powered Speaker?

I'm playing a big room on Saturday and am not confident the L1M2 will be enough.  I want to hook up a separate powered speaker but have the T1 output to that speaker use the channel volume knobs so the aux isn't the solution.  Can I send the normal T1 master output to a powered speaker while sending the signal to the L1M2 via the cat5 (or whatever it is) cable?  

Thanks!

Not sure what you’re talking about.  This is the Bose Forum and the T1 is a Bose mixer. 

Hi Zamakli

I think you are mixing up the "T1" meaning.

Yes - you are right there is a "T1" (Tier 1) communications protocol in internet connection terms and that is as you say normally connected through fibre these days.

In terms of the "T1" mentioned in these pages we are referring to the model "T1" ToneMatch mixer - which incidentally can use an ethernet comms capability to talk to the L1 Powerstand.

Cheers

Dave

I think that’s a bot. 

David,

Seems to be some confusion in resposes to your post.  Your question is very clear to me because I use the exact setup that you are questioning.  You can run you L1 M2 exactly as intended with the Bose “CAT5” then come out of your T1 Tonematch master output with a 1/4 TRS cable to the input on your powered (active) speaker.  I do this with my L1 M2 adding 1 or 2 Bose F1 812. 

Hello, Everyone.

We have removed the post from Zamaki. It appears to be spam.

Sorry for the confusion it may have caused.

Bose Pro Community Admin

Hi DavidE2,

Johnny g posted:

David,

Seems to be some confusion in resposes to your post.  Your question is very clear to me because I use the exact setup that you are questioning.  You can run you L1 M2 exactly as intended with the Bose “CAT5” then come out of your T1 Tonematch master output with a 1/4 TRS cable to the input on your powered (active) speaker.  I do this with my L1 M2 adding 1 or 2 Bose F1 812. 

Yes, Johnny g,

Thanks for helping.

ST

Thank you Johnny G and ST!

Lol...