A20 right ear not working

The right side on the aviation headset isn't working when connected to the aircraft. I have connected it to multiple aircrafts and it doesn't work and my copilot has the exact same headset and it works in the same aircraft mine doesn't work in. It has been tested and apparently the outlet is normal and the volume adjusts as per normal. When connected to Bluetooth, it works fine but not when connected to the aircraft

Hi Vivee45,

Good troubleshooting by the sound of it? Looks like a call to Bose Support.

Before you do, one last think to check is the position of the little dip switch in the Battery Compartment marked mono/stereo. Move it one way or the other to see if it affects the audio problem?

All the best,

Larry

I’m having the same issue with my headsets 

If you can get your hands on a suitable Mic and Downlead Assy complete, it may be possible to swap it out on yours to see if the problem goes away? It's only 2 screws and a push fit connector. Can save you sending it away to Bose and the loss of the headset during, as you can just send the Mic Assy on it's own for repair?

Try the Auction Sites perhaps?

The Bluetooth issue can be a little misleading as it's separate circuits to the Plug and Downlead.

Good luck with it all,

Larry

If you can get your hands on a suitable Mic and Downlead Assy complete program as you can read, it may be possible to swap it out on yours to see if the problem goes away?