Acoustimass 300 Bass Module - No Sound

My bass module puts out no sound whatsoever. The soundbar works fine. Here are the trouble shooting steps so far:

• The status light is lit on the bass module, and I have tried resetting the soundbar and module.
  • I have tried re-pairing the bass module, no change.
  • I have connected the module using a 3.5mm cord (to and from the Acoustimass ports on the soundbar and bass module as the manual states) with no change.
  • I downloaded the music app, and used it to successfully update the speaker firmware - still no change. Pretty cool to be able to play music from my phone though!

Am I missing something???

Hey Rock Buggy, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I would love to help you get sound from your bass module again. The steps you have taken so far are awesome. There is a great thread here with some troubleshooting that should help. Let me know how you get on!

Thanks Vicki,

I looked at the thread you suggested, and I did originally have a similar issue of the bass module having no sound after inactivity. After rearranging the living room last year and placing the bass module in a less accessible place, it stopped and I didn't do anything about it (my bad!). So this week, I became ambitious and decided to restore it - In addition to my original list of actions, I did do a factory default reset per the manual, and no change. The unit appears to be connected (status light is solid white), but no sound. That is when I tried the 3.5mm cord connection, still no bass. The soundbar itself has worked flawlessly throughout...

I also found another issue: I tried to calibrate the system, and it could not "hear" the headset. after a few attempts, it gave me a fault code 1 (not hearing the headset). I don't believe those are related issues, but I am not sure.

Any help is appreciated, and thanks!

...Mike

, as you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your system. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. Or you can book in an exchange on the UK or US website by selecting the option under the 'Support Tab'.