Acoustimass 300 bass module

Yesterday I was watching a movie and I felt a burning smell coming from the 300 bass module, what could that be?

Hi Kikican68, 

Thanks for posting. 

This is not normal, please reach out to your local support team before using the bass module again. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. 

I too am experiencing a popping noise coming from the bass module. When It started it was infrequent but now happens on a very regular basis, like every five minutes while using my system (watching movies). I have read all the troubleshooting material on the unit and have completed all of them. Plugged the unit into a different outlet on a different circuit, relocated the unit away from other electronics, unplugged the unit for atleast three minutes to reset the unit. But after that the popping begins again. Is there anything I missed or need to repeat to possibly fix my Acoustimass Subwoofer?

I have the same problem.
I hear strange clicks when watching a movie or listening to music.
Tried moving the sub, but strange clicks appear again.
Especially audible when watching American Sniper (2014) from the very beginning of the film. Even at medium volume.