Add a second bose acoustimass bass module to my acoustimass 15 II

Bose product name

acoustimass 15 II and acoustimass 6 III

Country

United States

Hi everyone, I have an acoustimass 15 II as my primary system fed from my receiver.  I also have a spare acoustimass 6 III and want to know if I can run a splitter from the receiver sub out to both, my acoustimass 15 II as my primary with my doubleshots and to the acoustimass 6 III with only the sub (no cubes)  I just don't know if the acoustimass 6 III needs everything connected in order for it to run or if I can just use the bass module as a stand alone bass source.  Just looking to kick up the bass a bit more.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I suspect that will work, but don't know for sure.  The Bose Acoustimass module should work with no cubes attached.  Of course, the other way to do this would be to get a receiver with two subwoofer outputs.

Thanks for the feedback.  I am not concerned with the splitter working, but will the bass module work on its own without being hooked up to the cubes.  Basically a stand alone sub hooked up to power and an audio source.   I suspect the receiver will send the pre amp out signal to both, but again, will the module work on its own without being connected to the cubes?  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Dale