Always On Request for SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter

Hello, to my knowledge it appears that Bose SoundTouch systems feature an always-on option. That is except for the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter. I was really hoping that this function could be added to this system.

Thank you.

bump.

Hey ,

Thank you for your product feedback - I'll have this passed onto the development team. In the meantime, stay up to date with our socials and the Bose Community to be the first to know about feature release and future firmware updates.

Do you have any other queries regarding your SoundTouch WLA?

wrote:

Hey ,

Thank you for your product feedback - I'll have this passed onto the development team. In the meantime, stay up to date with our socials and the Bose Community to be the first to know about feature release and future firmware updates.

Do you have any other queries regarding your SoundTouch WLA?

With SoundTouch being discontinued, these devices would be a fantastic and simple way to bridge HomeSpeakers to the SoundTouch ecosystem using SympleSync.

That is if they had an option to disable power saving mode, a function added to the ST10/20/30/SA5 in v22.02. This would also be beneficial for other use-cases.

The only things left on my bucket list from 2019 are:

• Disable power-saving mode on other systems especially the Wireless Link Adapter (new)
  • Airplay 2/Apple HomeKit
  • Google Home Support
  • Allow for other SoundTouch systems to be in a Stereo Pair
  • Android Widget (at least like the Apple version)
  • Not allow Clear All in notifications (on Android) to Clear the ST notification control. Other apps like YouTube & Music apps are persistent in notifications and do not disappear.
  • Fix Spotify so it uses the newest SDK to allow for free accounts with ads and casting.
  • Chromecast (yes I know it cant happen doesn’t mean I can't dream 
  • More Music services (yes I know I'm dreaming here also 

Let's hope some more things will be crossed off 🤞