Another Battery Question

I'd like to be able to use my Hearphones in the future (2 years), if Bose doesn't come out with a replacement. I don't necessarily need to use them before then - I'd like to, but they're so good for use in live theater that I'd rather forego using them now to keep them usable when things change and live theater starts happening again.

I assume the Hearphones themselves would be fine, but how would I best insure that the battery would be? The manual says: "Before storing the headphones for more than a few months, fully charge the battery" so I've done that. Is there anything else I can or should do? Would it be good to use them every once in a while, and then recharge them? Or check the charge every few months, and recharge if needed?

Thanks for any advice.

Hi, Ellen C.

That's a great question.

"Would it be good to use them every once in a while, and then recharge them? Or check the charge every few months, and recharge if needed?"

Yes, to the first - so you can remind yourself how much you like your Hearphones.

Yes to the second too.  I do this with all my devices with rechargeable batteries.

Cheers!

ST