Bad Quality of sound on both ends during call while listening to music and bad Quality music afterwa

While listening to music if I get a call the call quality will be terrible no matter connection quality. Then the music sound quality is equally bad when going back to music. Only fix I have currently found is to disconnect or stop phone bluetooth and reconnect. I have a samsung note 9. My cheap walmart earbuds worked better than these do. If just using for phone or just using for call they sound great. The person on the other end of the calls say the sound of terrible. Help me please or l will return these over priced earbuds

Bose product name

Sport

Country

Us

Firmware Version

App Version 4.3.4

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

This happens in all sorts of environments and has been the case since day one of having them. Now going on 3 weeks

What is the issue with this string. I DID NOT ACCEPT MY COMMENT AS A SOLUTION. SO DONE WITH BOSE

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear that you are having this experience. Not to worry about the solution setting, I have removed this for you. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model.  From your description am I correct in thinking these are the Sport Earbuds?

Can you also let us know if you have tried any troubleshooting already? If so, what steps have you performed?

Yes sport earbuds

Are you there????? No I have not tried any fixes as I would have no clue what to do.. 

Not a problem.

So you are aware, the community is not a live chat service, if you need immediate support, please contact us via the information HERE.

Do you get poor audio quality with every device you connect your headphones to? Please test multiple devices if you can. 

Can you also test multiple audio streaming services to see if you get any difference in the quality?

The calls you are taking, are these cellular or are they via a WiFi service such as Whatsapp?

First noni did not know this was not live your site has one believing it is. I have used cheap walmart $30 wireless earbuds for over a year w no problems. 

This is a forum, not a live chat. Can you please answer the questions asked above?

Paid $180 for these headphones and the quality of phone calls is garbage. Nobody can ever hear me. I have $5 headphones that are crystal clear. This is extremely frustrating. In a quiet environment people can't hear me. Unbelievable