Bass module 500

Hi,

I recenlty bought a Bose Smart Soundbar 300 and I completed with a Bose Bass Module 500. The problem is, that I live in an apartment, and the bass module is too much for me for everyday usage. I would like to use it only for movies, but as I saw on the documentation, it can de turned off only from the Bose Music App.

Do you know other options to turn it off? From the bose 300 remote, or manually maybe?

The thing is that I want to use with the wired connection to avoid the bluetooth or wireless connection. 
I’m affraid that those are not healthy. What do you think?

Thank you in advance!

Try turning down the volume of the bass module as low as it will go.

Thank you for your help!

I’m afraid that there is no option to control the volume on the bass module. At least I didn’t find it.

Can you please help me out?

I don't have that model.  I have a Bose Soundtouch 300 with Bose Acoustimass 300.  On the lower left corner of the remote there is a control button to adjust the bass volume.

Unfortunately there is no bass button on the remote for Bose Smart 300. 😔 So I’m afraid that is no solution for this.

Thank you for your help!

https://www.boselatam.com/en_ar/support/articles/HC2475/productCodes/bose_smart_soundbar_300/article.html 

Yes, I mentioned in my original post, that I’m looking for an option to change/disable the bass without using the bluetooth or wireless (without using the Bose Music App). I think there is no option to do that. :slightly_frowning_face:

Deleted....

For online purchase is not so easy to find and take time to check the documentation. And for me an on/off button should be a basic thing.

Plug it into a power strip with an on/off button.  I've never seen an on/off button on any Bose product that I have owned.  Why not use the Bose Music app?

Just to clarify something: I didn’t complained about the product. I just wanted to ask if there is a way to do something. If not, is ok for me, I didn’t sayed that this product is not good because there is no on/off button.

Thank you for your time, but I don’t want to contiune on this subject.