Best New Bose Soundbars

I'm back for an update.  What is the latest and greatest Bose Soundbars?  We are still using our Sony but Bose has a special appeal.

Thanks

Hello

Thank you very much for messaging the community. I would love to assist you with that products are currently available to you. 

So that I can assist you with this further, can you please answer the following questions. 

• Your Country of residence
  • What features you would like to see in your Soundbar?
  • Your uses for your Soundbar? Is this primarily for TV usage or would you like this primarily for audio streaming or both?

Please let us know, we would love to help you with this. 

Many thanks,

Tegan M - Community Support 

I went from an old 3-2-1 system to the 700 SB with Sub and Surrounds and it's amazing. Has Alexa onboard which is a great help for other things. I live in 1350 Sq. Ft. Townhome and turning it up all the way is not Neighbor Friendly!

Do Bose have a sound bar that I can connect my wireless Bose headphones to that won’t turn the sound off for other people. The sound bar is to connect to the tv. Stuart

Hey Stuart,

We do indeed have soundbars that you can do this with! Both the Soundbar 500 and Soundbar 700 have a feature called SimpleSync that allows you to do just this!

Using SimpleSync, you can connect the soundbar to a Bluetooth headset or speaker and have the same audio playing out of both at the same time! You can find more information on this HERE.

Let me know if you have any other questions about this!