Best use for a duo

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

I am in a duo. guitar /keyboards. I recently bought a 2nd L1 mod 2. am I better off running both instruments and vocals into 1 unit and coming out of the master out to the 2nd unit or would it be better to run the guitar and one vocal out of 1 unit and the keyboard and one vocal out of the other unit?

I would suggest that each of you use a dedicated L1.  Not sure how far apart you are when you perform; however, when you consider the original intent of the L1 design which was to simulate the live sound that came directly from musicians' acoustic instruments based on their stage location, before there was amplification, that's what you would be doing.  Using a mixer you could pan certain instruments and/or vocals L or R in a stereo configuration.  Again, though, to keep it simple I'd use one L1 for guitar/vocals and the other L1 for keyboard/vocals.