Bose Connect App for Mac?

Any plans for a Connect “app” for Mac OS? I would lIke to use party mode with iTunes and two soundlink speakers. Thanks.

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your question.

Bose has not announced any plans to support the Bose Connect app on any desktop operating systems (macOS or Windows). It is available for IOS and Android.

For support for Bose SoundLink speakers, please follow this link.

Bose Bluetooth Only Speakers

Thank you.

Bose Pro Community Admin

I'm confused. Is there an app which will allow me to link my Bose speakers to my MacBook Pro laptop?

Hi Coach777b. 

Thanks for reaching out. 

The Bose Connect app is a companion app designed to modify features of our headphones/speakers, such as product names, updates, etc. It is not compulsory. You can pair the speaker to your MacBook Pro the same way you would pair any Bluetooth device. Instructions can be found here. The link references the SoundLink Revolve, but the same process applies to our other Bose Connect-compatible speakers. 

Thanks. 

My father does not have a mobile phone so how should he set up his headphones?  I am having a lot of problems.  Your support department is closed.

Hi ChanelCinq,

What headphones are you trying to get set up? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

Do let us know so we can help support you 😊

How can I connect two Revolves speakers in Party/Stereo mode automatically? It's not a good idea to reconfigure Party/Stereo mode manually everyday! Please! We wait for this humble feature for several years. I believe Bose dev team can work out this in a few days. Why not?