Bose F1, should I buy?

Hello all, I worked with Bose L1 for 5 years, playing electronic music in events, I had L1 Compacts, Model II, 8 B1 and 2 B2, packlites.l, I know this systems very well.
I sold all my system and move to Miami, now I’m planning on buy a new system, I went to Guitar Center and listened to the F1 with sub and to M2 with B2. The F1 doesn’t gave a great impression.
Does someone here have the F1 and can talk about the hands on experience?

Thank you

Hi Jota Stroeter,

We have a separate forum specifically for the F1 Family of Products.

There are several reviews there.

Here are a few to get you started.

I got my F1s today, my review!

First Gig with F1 and honest comments!

F1 Outdoors

F1 Live Outside

ST

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Stroeter:
Hello all, I worked with Bose L1 for 5 years, playing electronic music in events, I had L1 Compacts, Model II, 8 B1 and 2 B2, packlites.l, I know this systems very well.
I sold all my system and move to Miami, now I'm planning on buy a new system, I went to Guitar Center and listened to the F1 with sub and to M2 with B2. The F1 doesn't gave a great impression.
Does someone here have the F1 and can talk about the hands on experience?

Thank you

If you listened to the B2 and F1 sub playing with Model II, you should have heard how much louder and deeper the F1 goes. It sounds like an entire octave lower, so much better for modern music. The B2 has a lot more mid bass present, which I dial out in with the Parametric eq anyhow.