Bose frame alto not turning on

Hoping for some assistance before putting in a product repair or replace request.

I have a pair of altos both the app and the glasses are on the newest firmware, one day they were working and the next they won't turn on. I've seen other threads about this but I've done some troubleshooting on my own and am very confused!

When you plug them in (tried multiple cables and power bricks) the LED turns full white, pushing the power button allowed me to connect the device to my phone (Samsung Galaxy a51 also newest firmware/software) they work and play music, phone has the glasses battery at 100% but once you unplug them they go dead, can't turn on no status led at all. So obviously not water damaged or anything like that. Is there a way to hard reset the glasses or roll back firmware manually? It very much seems like an issue with the battery not the actual device itself.

Thanks in advanced!

Hey , thanks for posting, and welcome to the Bose Community!

I am very sorry that your Bose Frames are not powering on when not charging. We really appreciate the troubleshooting you have gone through with trying different chargers. As your Frames are on the latest firmware, it seems the available troubleshooting steps have been exhausted. Therefore, I would recommend that you get in touch with our local customer support in order to explore the service options. You can do this by going to Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'.

Please get back to me if you have any further questions.