Bose frames pairing problem with Apple watch

Hi,

I have recently purchased the Bose frames and I have tried to pair them with my Apple Watch (Series 5) when trying to pair them to my watch, it displays a message saying “Make sure Bose frames is turned on, in range and ready to pair.” How do I fix this? I have already tried the clearing the pairing list, etc.

Hi Sansith.w, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

That's an unusual issue. Not having the frames myself, I'd be unable to confirm if I have similar issues in pairing, but one would assume pairing the frames would be no different to pairing any other set of Bluetooth headphones to the watch. It'd be interesting to hear if anyone else on the Community has experienced similar issues. 

I have researched this a bit and Apple support pages suggest you may wish to restart the watch if you are experiencing problems in pairing certain devices. Have you tried this? 

I'll look forward to your reply.

This is a bit late but I found it when trying to connect to my Garmin Vivoactive Music watch.
If you hold the on/off button on the frames they will disconnect from your phone and go into pairing mode. The frames can only connect to one thing at a time. A blue light on the inside of the earpiece will slowly blink as well as the frames telling you they are ready.

It took several attempts but my watch did find the glasses and music has been achieved!
Of course neither the glasses or the watch can connect to the phone while they are connected to each other, but you can't always have everything all the time.