Bose Frames Prescription Lenses Guide

Hey everyone,

We know many of you interested in Bose Audio Sunglasses are prescription lens owners and have questions about your warranties, so we have this reference below to help. Please comment with any questions you may still have! 

Soprano, Tenor, Tempo

These frames are "prescription-ready" worldwide! This means your warranty will be upheld should you choose to add prescription lenses (sunglasses or other) through any licensed prescription lens installer. Some limitations may apply.

Alto & Rondo

As of December 19th, 2019, Alto and Rondo are "prescription-ready" in the United States. This means for existing and new customers in the US only, your warranty will now be upheld should you choose to add prescription lenses (sunglasses or other) to your Bose Frames through any licensed prescription lens installer, regardless the date you purchased them.

For non-US customers who replace their Alto and Rondo lenses with prescription

lenses warranties will be voided as before. Other solutions will be announced as they become available for customers outside the US.

This is great news. My customers will be very happy to hear that. Thank you.

That’s great news, Wayne! Now, we have to get Canada and the rest of the world on a similar warranty as the U.S. so we can be covered if something should happen. Also, Bose should team up with reliable companies likes Lense Crafters, so they can offer lenses through a local store.

And the rest of the world? Took more than a year for BOSE to figure this out just for the US. 

Very good news.   I will be getting my transition lens prescription put in ASAP!!!

Are you take them to put the lenses at a regular place vision works

Where do you get prescription at?

Try googling lensesrx.com to find an online supplier of Bose Alto replacement lenses that can be customized for your prescription.  They have a variety of shades, or clear indoor lenses.  You will need the details of your prescription to complete the order.  

Do not let Bose sell you their glasses and then direct you to Lensobl for your lenses. I order mine on June 28, 2020 and was charged on my credit card and am still waiting on the glasses and a usable prescription!

buzevans_0-1597866488818.png

Plz make Bose classes come with a wired option since Bluetooth radiates some radiation and music could connect faster.