Bose Headphones (Gaming) connects perfectly to phone...but not to laptop browser windows?

Problem

My Quietcomfort II headset (gaming version, but I haven't made calls/used the microphone piece yet) connects and plays music/calls perfectly when connected to my phone...but does not work with my laptop.

Specifically, it plays music from browsers in my right ear, but not the left! It's worth mentioning that other software works fine from my macbook, such as Zoom... but it's terribly annoying to jump from the headset working perfectly one moment in a zoom call, to only playing in my right ear when working. I have tried Safari, Chrome, and Firefox but it just doesn't work with any browser.

Attempted Solutions

• I have updated my Bose headset from a) my phone app and b) connecting it directly to my macbook and updating firmware through Bose's site
  • I have reset the headset multiple times (connect for 5 secs and then turn off for 60 secs thing)
  • I have cleared the bluetooth memory multiple times

It connects perfectly on my phone everytime, but just will not connect to my macbook when using a browser!

Hey there, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this experience and will do all I can to assist you!

Can you confirm if you have the headphones connected to your Mac using Bluetooth? Or are you connecting using the gaming module?

I look forward to hearing from you!