Bose L1 power issue

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Bose L1

Country

Australia

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Playing at a small gig. During a break it simply stopped working . I had no power. 

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)at a small community gig

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?it was working fine for the first two sets.

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Checked all leads and fuses. Turned off for awhile and then tried again. I rang Bose Aust and was simply told it’s an old model and we don’t have parts any more.  I had this issue previously a few years back and BOSE were most helpful . they did say “this never happens”.  I was so happy with the service from BOSE  and have been extremly happy with my unit. To be told we can’t help you buy a new one is very upsettin

Hi Portwestie!

Thank you for your post, I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem with the L1 system.

Unfortunately, if your system is the original L1, Bose can no longer provide a repair service on this system due to parts and components no longer being available. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.