Bose lifestyle 35 cutting in and out

Hello, 

We recently installed a Bose Lifestyle 35 that has had no issues in its lifetime (bought new when it first came out, and was a hand-me-down). We installed on our Samsung SmartTV and the sound will sporadically cut out on all the speakers for a quick second. 

We have checked all the connections and replaced the optical cable but it is still persisting. Any suggestions on how to fix?

wrote:

Hello, 

We recently installed a Bose Lifestyle 35 that has had no issues in its lifetime (bought new when it first came out, and was a hand-me-down). We installed on our Samsung SmartTV and the sound will sporadically cut out on all the speakers for a quick second. 

We have checked all the connections and replaced the optical cable but it is still persisting. Any suggestions on how to fix?

Not too sure. It might be an issue with the audio format being sent to your receiver. I made a guide to show you some different ways to connect a Lifestyle DVD receiver with modern technology. I also talk about what audio formats it can receive, so maybe it's having an issue there.

I should also point out that depending on your subwoofer, you might even be able to upgrade your receiver adding multiple HDMI inputs including the support of Lossless Audio. 

I hope that this helped answer your question. Let us know what happened 🙂