Bose Music Application

Had to reset Soundbar 500 due to Bose Music Application Version 4.6.4 update on my Galaxy S21.  Adding the product was successful connecting current WIFI however would not activate and informed to try again.  After two days of repeated attempts, searching community, support and website, no fix.  I also own the Bass Module 500, HC700, QC Earbuds and surround speakers.  The music application shows only the soundbar 500 to add, not the Bass Module 500. The HC 700 is already recognized and activated.  Used Bose Music application and the remote separately to try to add the Soundbar back but no fix.  My online account shows my products listed and under warranty except the surround speakers.  I can't add those because their are no serial numbers on the speakers.  Since the update last month, unable to activate the Soundbar 500.  Everything was fine until the update.  Not happy with the Bose Music Application

This is a follow-up after further community search about this topic.  One member suggested to use the power button and skip forward button simultaneously for 5 seconds.  This work and my soundbar 500 finally activated.  After restarting the music application new problem now, application can't find it, now "Not Available." Enjoyed using my headset 700 with the soundbar for volume adjustments and listening.  At least my system is now working without the music application.  Headset connects but soundbar 500 again, "Not Available"  Go Figure!!!!!

Try rebooting your router and all devices.  Make sure they are all on the same WIFI frequency, either 2.4 or 5.

Thank you, reboot of my router worked.  I previously had done reset and checked WIFI settings on all devices but nothing.  I have a Sony Bravia 65 950H 4K TV with WIFI turned off which I prefer however, connecting back to WIFI updated the TV software after I checked for an update.  Grouped my headset with my soundbar 500 and now will add my Bass module 500 and surround speakers.  Solution resolved and everything back to normal for now.