Bose qc earbuds: left bud does not work and charge

I just purchased my Bose QC Earbuds in May 12, 2021 (and was delivered to me after dew days). It has been working well in the past few weeks but have been encountering some connectivity issues. Yesterday, 28 June 2021, the left earbud does not work. The white light turns up but also turns red as well. Later on, whenever I turn on the case, the white light just blinks and does not connect at all. Only the right earbud can connect to my devices. Looking forward to hearing from you the soonest.

Hi ,

thank you for reaching out to us!

I would be happy to assist you with this!

Please click HERE for the troubleshooting steps.

LEFT BUD DOES NOT WORK. The white and red light flashes. Only the right earbud can connect to my devices.

Hi oleg_nicula.

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your post.

Sorry to hear about your headphones. We are here to help.

To address the issue, please reset the headphones as it could be a minor corruption issue, Follow the steps below.

Reset your product.

This reset will clear your product memory of previously-connected Bluetooth devices. It does not restore the factory settings of your product.

1. Connect the charging case to power
  2. Place the earbuds in the charging case
  3. Close the charging case lid for 5 seconds, then open the lid
  4. In the charging case, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 30 seconds and then release it: The earbud LEDs will blink, glow solid white, and then blink blue
  5. On the device that was previously connected to your product, go to the device Bluetooth settings and Remove or Forget your Bose product from the device Bluetooth memory
  6. Reconnect your product to the device

I tried, but it doesnt work...🙁

Hi oleg_nicula,

So sorry to hear this persists.

As you have taken a look at our suggested troubleshooting, please contact your local Bose product support team for service. You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website.

Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. Do note, if you are contacting through Facebook or Twitter, our agents cannot process any payment transactions or out of warranty services.

Thank you, let us know if you have any further questions.