BOSE Quiet Comfort 35 - sound breaking when connected on Bluetooth

I had a mobile app for bose and it ask me to update the bose software and after that i am getting the sound issue with bluetooth as the sound is breaking in between the song.

I thought that bose is best in quality but i am shocked getting such a basic bluetooth problem... I guess you should take this up as its basic thing in headphones. And this should not be  happening otherwise people lose trust in bose. 

Please let me know How to get it fixed.

Thanks

Parik**bleep**

***Moderator Edit: Personal Information Removed***

Hey there Parik!

Thanks so much for reaching out and welcome to the community!  I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these connectivity issues - I have a few steps that we can try, let's start with a reset of the headphones:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

Once we complete the reset, let's clear the pairing list.  To clear the list just slide the power switch all the way to the right towards the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there until you hear a voice prompt letting you know that the list is cleared, this should take about 10 seconds. At this point make sure to delete the headphones completely from your device's paired lists, then reestablish the connection and test it out.

Does this help?

I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Take care,

Shiloh - Bose Support 

I have done an update as prompted by the app, and now the sounds keeps breaking. I have followed the instructions below, but ti doesn't help. How can that be solved?? It is very annoying!

Hi ron101,

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear that. Could I ask, have you tried rebooting the headset? 

To reboot the headset

• Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  • Unplug USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

If you could please give that a try and let us know?

Tony - Community Support