Bose S1 PRO PLUS hissing sound on every channel

Hi.

Lately, I bought Bose S1 PRO PLUS to be able to plug in my microphone (XLR cable) and piano Roland FP10 (only AUX, TRS cable) and play a gig.
I noticed that when the Expanders feature (that acts like a noise gate) is off, every channel gives a hissing sound even when nothing is plugged into the channel. The hiss is stronger when I plug in my piano into the channel.

The higher the channel’s volume is, the stronger the hiss.

I can’t use Expanders and make the channel louder cuz of 2 reasons:

• they cut off the signal of my piano sometimes
  • there is no his when I’m not playing, just slight distortions but as soon as I hit the key the hiss is big. When I play quietly, his can be louder than my piano when the channel’s volume is from 50%-80%

The channel with the mic has the Expanders turned ON and it works without any problem.

Tried different solutions: making the channel lower, the piano louder and the opposite, changing channels by adding the adapter to the AUX cable, and such. I also tried to take out the battery - no difference.

I now think that it’s the BOSE’s problem but I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a feature.

Does anyone have the same experience, know the workaround, or at least tell me if I need to send it back?