Bose Sleep App Update – 3.0.2 - November 5th, 2020

On November 5th, a new update for the Sleep app will be available through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. This update will be available for all users upon release. If you do not see the update available, you may need to refresh the store.   

Version Information

• iOS and Android: 3.0.2 

Release Notes

• Improved the out-of-the-box experience for battery calibration
  • Bug fixes & performance enhancements 

Compatible OS versions  

• Android: 6.0 and up 
  • iOS: 11 and up 

Mmm... not yet available (at least for Android)

I absolutely love the fit of the sleep buds II but the sound library is so limited. I have a very deep voice and when I use other noise apps I can only use the ones who have a deep non pulsating or repeating sound. Similar to a extremely large space ship engine that has a deep almost chest vibrating hum. Or almost like you are under water and there is a large generator under your pool. The sounds you have all seem very high pitched and have sorta back ground sounds that repeat and distort the singles constant hum effect. Will you ever add more sounds to the library. The other reason is if you have a sleep partner who has a deep voice and snores. Those high pitch sound don’t cover the deep snoring. Thanks 

This is the issue many active users of Sleepbuds struggle with. Please see this post here:
https://community.bose.com/t5/Sleepbuds/An-idea-to-make-sounds-customisable-for-the-user-please-post/m-p/556460#M5629 

Hi bunkybearusa,

We are definitely planning on adding more sounds to the library in the future, so thanks for sharing your feedback on what kind of sounds you would like to hear! I'll be sure to pass this along to our development team.

I know has provided a link to a thread where a few users have been discussing ideas for changes to the sound library as well so feel free to like any of their suggestions and post your own in there too! The more you all can let us know about what you want to see added to the sound library the easier it is for us to improve the selection available in the library!