Bose sound fills the room for fundraising auction in Texas!

What a great event Saturday evening for the Bee Cave Police Benevolent Foundation at Sonesta Bee Cave Austin. We were happy to get to their next level in fundraising! Everyone could hear and understand clearly the auction and bid accordingly thanks to our #Bose Professional Sound System. (two L1 Model II w/B1 and a T1 plus two F1's) Had the room covered like a blanket!
We are excited to have been asked back to be their auctioneers for next years gala!  
Take your event to the next level and contact Fundraising Auction Events - Professional Auctioneers, "The Authority on Fundraising Auctions"! 
Just an FYI, the ballroom was about 120 feet wide and 50 feet deep.  The two L1 Model II were more than adequate, just wanted a little more "wow' factor in the back corners over to the mid section.  At many fundraising auctions, alcohol "noise" is a common factor, but with my Bose systems...I win that sound battle!
I ran the two F1's off of the Alto wireless setup.  Sure worked great!
#TexasLicensedAuctioneer #NAAPro #TAAPro #LiveAuction#AuctionsWork #BenefitAuction #SoundbyBoseProfessional  #BoseF1#BoseL1  #BoseProfessional  #ClubB  #ShapeYourSound