Bose soundsport earbuds not pairing

Bose Sport Earbuds

United stated of America, Florida.

Firmware Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

HP laptop and Samsung galaxy A11

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

Just wanted to post this because I've had no luck with any of the trouble shootings I've tried, This is the second time it happens in 4 months, Random as I take it. I'm also a developer so I'm assuming it's

a bug somewhere in the code or the code becomes corrupt as the user uses it. Or maybe it was when firm wares are updated, some random headphones get messed with. What worked last time was to just left the actual headphones die out side of the box and let the box it self die too, Kind of like a hard reset. It's kind of B.S there's no TRUE shut off power on these and you just have to let them run it's course to die, and get them truly powered down, Such an easy way to fix most common issues. Anyways, I'll let you guys know if it works. been trying for over an hour to do all trouble shoots. plugin in the box, placing head phones in side, and pressing the Bluetooth button for 30 secs, un-pairing and trying to re-connect.  pressing it for 10 seconds as well, and blah blah blah all other trouble shoots.

it's seems to be an issue when both headphones can't pair to each other, it creates a bug that corrupts the signal and doesn't allow Bluetooth access, as the headphones will get in to a "stuck" mode and can't seem to be accessible, as per the message my phone and laptop keep telling me.

"pairing not accepted"

like I said, I'm assuming hard powering them down fixes this issue. I'll rewrite on this post after a couple hours. I think it's the only true way to fix this, Unless you code some logic into the headphones to avoid this.

Hey there, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry you are having an issue with your Bose SoundSports not connecting to each other. Is this the SoundSport Free? Also, is this just with a specific device? The troubleshooting you have tried so far is great, how did you get on with letting the battery die completely? 

I let them die completely case and headphones and it worked.