Hi Bose / SoundTouch Support.
Apologies for taking so long to reply. I was expecting some message via my email address that there was a reply, if at all, so i wasn't checking the community. (Plus I was very frustrated with the product so I avoided it for awhile. I'm pleasantly surprised to see a reply. Thanks.
Now to my issue(s). Where do I start?
1) I can't access the canadian radio station CHFI 98.1. I can access it via my Firefox (84.0.2) web browser. It is on RadioPlayer Canada.
I contacted the station and they told me, "Our streams use the HLS format so the device you’re
using would need to support that. (I believe SoundTouch does) CHFI is available on the TuneIn radio service that is available widely and would likely be supported by Bose systems. We recommend, streaming CHFI using TuneIn via the Soundtouch app.
2) I tried to find the station with the SoundTouch Radioplayer option. I get the message, "... Radioplayer is available in UK,... Spain and Switzerland." When searching for CHFI, I only get swiss stations or a list of episodes and shows from a CHFI moderator, but not the
station's live stream.
3) I tried TuneIn and got the message, "... However, you cannot access your Favorites and Premium content on your existing TuneIn account at this time." (So how do I change this?)
4) I tried the Stream Custom Radio URL but got the message, "HMM... We can't play that right now. Please try again later. (3102)".
(Perhaps an expalnation of the 3102 & 3103 error messages would help the users identify the issue faster.)
5) ...and finally yet another attempt after many, to post this message. (The posting was always rejected stating there was a url (http..) that was removed and I should check the message again. However the original message was deleted. I couldn't find it. BTW: there was no url in the original message.)
Thanks for reaching out.