Bose Sport Earbuds - Left earbud not working

Is anyone else having issues with Bose Sport Earbuds?

I simply can't reconnect the left earbud to anything.

I get no sound.

I've tries on several bluetooth devices, rebooting, forgetting devices, etc.

Still get nothing.

Not only that, but when I put it in the charger, it clearly gets into lace, and the lights goes on.

Yet, when I try to do a software update, or simply open the Bose app, the left earbud is at 0%, and can't be found...

I have left them both in the case, plugged in, so I know it has full 100%.

Any advise would help,

Thanks 

Bose product name

Bose Sport Earbuds

Country
Canada

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on
Android, iPhone, Windows 10

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Hey , welcome to the Bose Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are experience issues with the left side of your Bose Sport Earbuds. I will do all I can to help resolve this.

You've been through some great troubleshooting steps already. Could you confirm if by rebooting you mean the reset that is shown here? If not, please follow the steps listed there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi 

I clicked the wrong button

I have tried that method of resetting several times

and it did nothing.

I've tried other ways too…nothing

, thanks for getting back to me. I am sorry to hear the reset did not work. We have a great range of troubleshooting here that should help. Please could you give the steps a try and let me know how you get on? 

Hello, we have the same issue bro. What can I do with this? There's no light at all too despite charging it fully. I tried to connect to the service but the website is not working.  Does the hardware breaks? I can't figure out why this happened, I just used it a while ago, it suddenly stopped. thank you

Hello James1234, 

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing a connection issue with your left earbud! We would love to assist you with this and welcome you to the Community. 

Can you please let us know exactly what steps you have performed so far? This will ensure that that we don't get you to repeat anything. 

It would also be helpful if you could attach an image of the greyed-out image you are seeing.

We look forward to hearing back from you with further information. 

Hi,

thank you for the assistance!

I have attempted to place both earbuds on charge for at least an hour to allow for full charge. This did not improve the earbuds ability to connect however.

i have attached a picture of the greyed our battery in question.

E817A058-9E98-4F19-9C1C-3DE3371A3503.jpeg

Hi James1234,

Thanks for providing that information!

What I would recommend doing next is a reset of your earbuds and their charging case, to perform this reset follow the steps shown HERE. It's also worth checking that the firmware in the earbuds is fully up to date, which you can do by following either of the methods shown HERE.

Let me know how you get on!

Hi,

Thanks! Resetting the headphones through the case worked.