BOSE T1 tone match replacement knob

Hello Everyone, I am a very Fan of Bose. I have lost the one of the Volume "tonematch" knob from my T1 mixer. I have called Bose support to buy another however but they say they cannot sell me one which is disappointing. 
Do you know where i could purchase or if these are available elsewhere?

Attached Picture.

Are you kidding me?!  This is very disappointing since I recently bought

2 S-1 Pros and a L-1 Model 1S with 2 B-1's AND a T-1 mixer.  I am very surprised to hear this.

Piero Garmendia posted:

Hello Everyone, I am a very Fan of Bose. I have lost the one of the Volume "tonematch" knob from my T1 mixer. I have called Bose support to buy another however but they say they cannot sell me one which is disappointing. 
Do you know where i could purchase or if these are available elsewhere?

Attached Picture.

Can you contact Bose pro support again @ 8773352673 cause that knob is available to be purchased.

Hi Piero,

It looks like you're in Peru, and that might be why you're having difficulty getting this part.

Please try writing to suppor@bose.com and tell them you need

T1 Channel Volume knob - part number 298737

They may be able to help.

EDIT - Piero, you can call Bose Support in Brazil at 0800-77-309

The part is not in stock right now, but they should be available in mid-late November.

ST

Hi Louis,

Louis posted:

Are you kidding me?!  This is very disappointing since I recently bought

2 S-1 Pros and a L-1 Model 1S with 2 B-1's AND a T-1 mixer.  I am very surprised to hear this.

Congratulations on getting your new Bose gear. 

As I mentioned to Piero above, the volume knobs for the T1 will be back in stock soon.  And now he has the direct number for Bose Support in Peru.

If you need parts here in North America, you can call Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673

As a side note; the knobs on the T1 are quite difficult to remove and it's unlikely that you could lose one. My T1s are constant use, and I've never had a knob come off unintentionally.

ST

Excellent.

Thanks by the quick response!!! Is what I expect from BOSE!!

I go frecuently to US. I will contact the support center with the reference p/n again and let you know

Thanks,

Piero

Hello Guys:

I received the Knob I ordered in Miami using the info gave me below to give the reference to the Call Center.

Problem Solved!!! Thank you very much!! Excelent Service.

Regards,

Piero

Hi Piero,

Terrific!

Thanks for coming back to tell us how this all turned out. 

Now that you're up and running, please tell us about your music.

Thanks,

ST

I have a T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine and the edit control knobs have become sticky.  Reading this thread I saw the USA Bose help line.  there was a small wait, but the agent was helpful and is writing out an order as I type to get me some new ones. 

Luckily, the other knobs are fine for now, although the 'Phantom' power push button is slightly sticky. Talking with the agent, this button is in stock and will be included in my package.  Great to hear!

These knobs do fall off - I've lost 3, and it doesn't seem that easy to find replacements.

July 2023:
I have just replaced the 3 sticky T1S knobs that are just under the little LDC panel with T4S replacements. They fit and work fine.

How: I phoned US Bose customer service (sorry, I didn’t note the phone number, perhaps: 1-800-379-2073)
What: T4S LCD Navigation Knobs, Part Number 792627-011S
Cost: under $US 3 each plus shipping

Still loving my Bose PA