Bose Videowave III picture issues

Bose Videowave III

Serial No: [Removed by Moderator]

Problem:

Picture Issues. The TV was working fine until last evening. Suddenly a line came in the first half of the screen and the whole screen became violet shade. Now there is no picture only sound is coming. When I contacted Bose service this morning  they have informed me that the service and the product is discontinued. My room was designed in such a way with the videowave in place I need not have to add any more sound system. If I was informed of this earlier I would have at-least got some spare parts. I had spent quite a bit of money for this product and was one among the first customers in Chennai. Sad part is we have two Video-wave in the house. Knowing that anytime the other one would also fail makes me feel bad. I feel disappointed and would like to have a solution. Thanks

Hi , welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am sorry that you're no longer able to see a picture on your VideoWave III. Is the image from an input source, or can you not view absolutely anything including the menu?

I understand your disappointment with the discontinuation of this system, but we are no longer able to service this system due to the lack of parts available. If service is deemed necessary, the service options laid out to you by our team when you contacted earlier, will be the only way to move forward. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

I am having the same issue. No Picture in Monitor. We spend hefty amount to buy trusting BOSE and it's technology. We invest hefty amount on Inferior quality product. What Bose do is, they will roll back TV from few customers and replace with other products. For people like us are not even informed or advised about this why?

When selling the product you claim BOSE technology is the world best and believing your words and brand name we purchase product and now it is IDLE with fault and No service backup ( even willing to pay). I request members, who are affected like this to come forward and fight for our right. You can reach me at 919790012356.