CD will not load in Bose Wave Music System

My CD will not stay inserted. When I load it, it immediate rejects. I have reset it back to factory settings, but without success. Any suggestions? 

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Hello Sammie23 and welcome to the Community! 

I would love to assist you with this however, I do need some more information. 

Can you provide details to the following questions: 

• What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)
  • When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?
  • Any troubleshooting steps you took

Looking forward to hear from you! 

My environment is my office.

I just started experiencing it about 2 weeks ago, hence joining this group.

I have followed all the resets and have tried multiple CDs in my collection of which none of the would stay engaged in the CD slot. 

, As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your speaker.. You can do this by clicking this link hereclicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. Or you can book in an exchange on the UK or US website by selecting the option under the 'Support Tab'.