Choose between Lp and Spotify

We have had a Soundtouch system for 4 years. We rarely used it with Spotify. Our issue is this:

I have paired my phone with the system, so I can now stream Spotify over the system by accessing it via the AUX button. However, now that I have done that, there is now way for us to play Lps, which was also accessed by the AUX button. If I hit AUX, the system tries to pair with my phone, and there is no way to tell it I want to play the Lp. The turntable is connected via the headphone jack, and is not wireless. 

How do I toggle back an forth between two devices that can only be accessed via the AUX?

Depends on which SoundTouch unit you have, but on the ones I have (SoundTouch 10/20/30) the same button toggles between Bluetooth (wireless) and the Aux port.  Press it once, you get one.  Press it again, you get the other.  Press it a third time, you go back to the first one, and so forth.  so probably you need to press the Aux button twice to get to your Lp if pressing it once is not working.

That said, there are at least three other ways to play Spotify on SoundTouch that are better (higher quality) than using Bluetooth:

1) The Spotify app itself - either on your phone or your computer, in the Spotify app if you click/press the speaker icon, each of your SoundTouch speakers should show up as a selectable device to play to.

2) The SoundTouch app - here you can add your Spotify account and then search for and play Spotify content to your speakers within the SoundTouch app.

3) Airplay / Airplay 2 - depending on what model of SoundTouch device you have, it may be compatible with Airplay or Airplay 2.  If your phone is an iPhone, you can play Spotify on your phone and then select the phone's audio output device to be one or more of your SoundTouch speakers using Airplay 2.

Thank you! I will try these. I'm not sure which generation of the SoundTouch I have - it's at least 4 years old. But I will explore these options.

Much appreciated!