Deezer on Soundtouch

I enjoy using my Deezer subscription on my Bose sound system but soundtouch lacks some of the featres included in the Deezer application.  This is the case generally but especially for dislike songs during Flow.  On soundtouch you can skip but on deezer you can dislike so Flow is updated and they don't come back.  Any chance this can be added in the future (and generally pick up the deezer app improvements into soundtouch)?

Hello gdr,

Thank you for messaging the community. 

We thank you for taking the time in informing us on what else you would like to see from the Deezer application included within our SoundTouch products. We appreciate you providing us with this feedback and will pass these notes on as a feature request. Although we can not guarantee that this will be included within the future, we hope that this can be included so that you can further enjoy your Bose SoundTouch experience. 

If you have any more suggestions please let us know. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Hopefully it can be incorporated

I've also had lately the soundtouch stopping playing flow, it should play until I stop it surely?  Any ideas why this is happening (only been in recent weeks)

Hello gdr,

Thanks for getting back in touch, that's a great question! Deezer will stop playback after 120 tracks, as it times out.

I hope this helps, should you have any further questions then please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

It's been faster than 120 though, I play it all day but in recent weeks it has been stopping a few times a day......

Hello GDR, 

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Can I please confirm which speaker you have? Also is it just the music that is stopping or is the system shutting off? 

I look forward to your response. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W

I also like listening Deezer on SoundTouch (Wave or SoundLink adapter) but don’t like the limitations you put on the Deezer offer in the SoundTouch App!

Deezer offers quite some additional functionalities which are missing in the SoundTouch App like:

• Recently played
  • Made for you mixes (not only Flow)
  • Music by Genre (not only Deezer Picks)
  • Music by mood
  • Recommended releases, playlists, ...
  • Popular playlists
  • Most streamed ...
  • Podcasts which can also be searched and added under Favorites
  • Deezer Originals
  • Audiobooks

Will some of these ever be implemented into your App?