Experience mic problem with Bose QuietComfort 35 II

Hi,

I am experience mic problem with Bose QuietComfort 35 II. When I made a call with imo messanger, the sound interupted and I barely can hear the other side. I tried them with iPhone 6s and Razror 15. There is no internet connection problem as I don't have any problem while call conferance without Bose QuietComfort 35 II. I upgrage to last avaliabe driver. Anyone  is with simalr experiance or  is there any soultion avaliabe ?

Thanks 

sounds like you're experiencing the well-known mic issue.  

After 26 pages of no actual solution, Bose decided to close the main thread on this recently:  https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/QC35-and-QC30-for-communications/m-p/147330/highlight/true#M27762.  You could try doing as they suggest and contacting your local Bose support to see what they can do for you.  In all likelihood, they will offer to exchange them for a new pair, which is unlikely to resolve the issue for you, at leats based on the vast majority of people that have reported back after having done so.  Good luck to you!

Thanks for calcification, I just bought them last week from Amazon. I decided to return them as the main reason for me to buy them be able to communcate in public but they don't work as advertised.

wrote:

Thanks for calcification, I just bought them last week from Amazon. I decided to return them as the main reason for me to buy them be able to communcate in public but they don't work as advertised.

sounds like a wise decision.