Free Soundsport and TAG Connected Modular

I received a gift of new Bose Free Soundsport ear buds. They are connected to my iPhone X no problem and sound is great. However when I run I use a TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45, and whilst the buds connect the sound cuts between the right and left ear constantly and has no stability! Just to be clear this connection problem is on my couch I have not run with them yet so the issues of mobility on the forum is not applicable. I have used the tips on the forum posts and cleared the connection list and reconnected, but the result is no different and does not improve with the watch. Is there a fix for this as it is a significant inconvenience and not what I would expect from a Bose product?

Have you tried pairing the headphones with other BT devices? If so what were they and what was the result? Have you considered maybe the problem is with the TAG device and not the headphones?

The issue is not with the TAG device it is to do with the versions of Bluetooth and the connectivity to the paired wireless device. I have purchased subsequently a pair of Beats pro true wireless, and they work perfectly with the TAG watch. Message here is if you are looking to use a TAG Modular connected 45 then don’t buy BOSE buy BEATS....