Gaming Accessories available for vanilla QC 35 II?

Hi,

Would just like to add my voice to this. I love My QC 35ii's and would buy the gaming attachment straight away (if priced correctly) for use with my PS5. I hate to have to buy a completely new headset just for this purpose when the QC35ii's are capable of doing it and you have already developed this attachment. I have two sets of headphones already (QC35ii and earbuds). It's madness for a person to have to own three sets just because of device compatibility. Think of the waste people!

C'mon Bose, do the right thing, release the gaming attachment separately and reap the rewards from your existing customers. 

On a side note, I'm in the UK and you can't seem to get the gaming QC35ii's here yet, let alone the gaming mic standalone. Sort it out Bose!

Please add me to the list of vanilla QC 35 II owners who would pay ($50ish USD) for the gaming boom mic accessory.

I'd like to add my voice to those asking for a first-party boom mic for the QC 35 II.

Adding my voice - would also like the boom mic to be sold as a separate accessory. Seems a little unfair to existing owners.

Want as well. My mic works badly while gaming and I have troubles with connecting it. It would be great to have improvements from BOSE, or get an availability to buy gaming accessories for vanilla bose to reduce material consumption and save the Earth!

Thank you bose, for your understanding!

I'll add my voice to the list of people requesting that this be added as a modular upgrade option. If Bose does not exercise this option, they can be guaranteed that this headset is absolutely the last purchase of theirs I'll make. I will not support a brand that does not have my interests front and center.

You say that the gaming headset is a standalone product but it looks like the regular QCII with attachments. Is the base product actually any different?

If not, can you speak at all to why the attachments aren't sold separately?

If so, what boom attachments does bose recommend for the base QCII? I like to use my headphones with work and a boom would help in vertical meetings and presentations. 

Thanks!

Same here, allot of people already bought the QC35 (II) and now Bose expects us to Buy a new QC35 II Gaming instead of offering the gaming (Boom) kit as a stand alone product.

Real missed opportunity.

The headset is exactly the same as the regular QC35II

I would also like to see the gaming mic sold seperatly. I currently have the QC 35 II, and I don't want to buy the same exact headset just so I can have a (detachable) mic.

I am unhappy with Bose because I want the gaming accessories for my existing qc35 headphones.  Offering the statement that Bose will not sell them separately IS NOT A SOLUTION and should not be described as such.  That is just annoying a segment of your

loyal customers further.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback. The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Accessory kit is now available directly from our Customer service team for customers based in the US and Canada (EN/FR). We do not have additional details on availability in other regions at this time.

You can find more information in our announcement post HERE.

Hi, when release in the EU ?

Is there any information about when this will be available in Australia? I have just called the sales team to enquire about purchasing the Gaming Accessory Kit separately for my QC35ii's I've used and loved for the past year or so. I've always wanted to use them to communicate with friends on my PC but due to the lacklustre microphones on the headphones it has never been a viable option.

As soon as I saw that it may be possible to purchase the Gaming Accessory Kit I jumped at the opportunity, however I was met with an unsatisfactory call to your sales team in which the sales representative was completely quiet without saying a word for around a minute shortly after saying their name, and then once they finally started talking they were quick to tell me that it wasn't possible to purchase the kit and instead suggested I opt for third-party alternatives which we all know won't work nearly as seamlessly nor effectively as Bose's own in-house Kit. 

Honestly quite disappointing that I am only able to receive this 'Kit' if I purchase the Gaming QC35ii's which feature the EXACT same headphones, just with a microphone and a desktop dongle. This serves as a stark reminder of the exploitative and consumerist-minded society we live in today.

Not sure I'll be looking to purchase any new Bose products in the near-future after today's experiences unless this Gaming Accessory Kit is made available for all loyal Bose customers as it truly should be.