Google integration

Are you planning Google Cast and/or Google Play Music integration?

If this is the case, so you have a realistic timeframe for this? (not like the aux broadcast that keeps getting delayed)

Thx. Love the hardware, but SW and services should get better. It takes too long to get more functions.

Hi Hakki,

We've actually been looking at Google Play and Google Cast for a while. Unfortunately, while our interest is high, where we shake out at this time is that integrating Google Play or Cast into our existing systems is unlikely due to pre-existing technical differences and specifically hardware memory requirements. We are continuing to explore integration in future products that will not have the same technical limitations. 

"integrating Google Play or Cast into our existing systems is unlikely"

So in effect, Bose have been stringing SoundTouch owners along for the past couple of years!  Good luck with intergrating it in your future products but I'm making a complete crossover to Sonos and will get a Sonos Play 3 to replace my SoundTouch 20.

I know many will be unhappy with this, but it may be the only "real" answer of the whole 2 hours.

Fair enough, I don't mind hearing a 'no' on some things. I just want to know where I stand and want to be able to make consious customer choices.

I support the addition of Google Play to BOSE SoundTouch

I’m all for integrating my google home as well!