Headphone AND support issues

I recently bought the Bose Hearphones. I am having a few issues with the product.....but this is not really a negative review😃

I have had the Hearphones a few weeks now and despite some issues they are great!. I have not registered them as I was waiting to hear from the support folks first (see below).

I have had them go ito pause mode on their own accord, no input from me. I am getting quite a few “dropouts” listening to music. Usually at least one per song. Now and then it sounds as if the music “crackles” at any volume. Not as pleased with the WORLD sound at this point....but it does work. 

What advice can you give regarding these issues? I attempted to communicate via your “contact us” area, but have never heard back (3). Two other times it tells me there was an error and to try again later. 

Really like this product despite my issues and have no desire to take them back or try a different product. For the record, I have had a number of your products in the past and currently have 4 in my home. I have never had an issue with any of these.

john jones

Edit: Contact information removed for privacy.

Hi John,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community. 

Pause Mode

There is an auto shutoff feature you can control through the Bose Connect App.

Crackling

This does not sound like normal operation.

Drop Outs

This can be related to the environment (interference close by) or something blocking the signal between the Bluetooth source and your Hearphones.

I'm sorry you haven't heard back from the Bose Contact Us group. We have a team dedicated to Hearphones. Please call them on Monday. Bose Hearphones Support 1-800-761-2673 

ST

I have removed your contact information to protect your privacy.

Thanks. I called on Monday, and a person answered after a few rings! Is this normal?😁

I covered my issues with the rep, he asked a few questions and then let me know that the difficulties I was experiencing might

be a hardware issue, but regardless of the issues he was sending out a replacement. And return postage would be included. And to let Bose know if there were any issues with the new Hearphones.....

So, as you can see, I was a bit disappointed with this solution. I was unable to get “worked up”, had no reason to raise my voice or even randomly vent. 

Very pleased with the service. Not something I see a good deal of.......

Hi John,

Thanks for coming back to tell us about your experience with Bose Hearphones Support. 

I'm happy to hear it was an unexpectedly unusual experience.

ST

…actually, nothing yet. Support was sending a replacement unit but has not arrived as yet. I should have asked about delivery time but I guess that I was so overwhelmed by the great service that I forgot to ask. :innocent: