HearPhone in Headphones - Archive

I have used hearing aids for 20 years and the HearPhones for thee years. I swear that the HearPhones are hands down the best hearing aids ever. Unfortunately I understand the HearPhone will not be sold in 2021.

Questions:

1. How long will Bose support the HearPhones?

2. How long will Bose repair/replace existing HearPhones?

3. Will the new QuiteComfort EarBuds be improved to provide enhanced hearing features that are present in the HearPhones? Features such as World Volume adjustment, Treble and Base adjustment and Focus selections (directional microphones).

I will be mortified if Bose no longer provides hearing enhancement devices.

Thanks, Steve.

Hi, Steve,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.

I'm delighted you had a good experience with your Hearphones. Thanks for writing to tell us.

Questions:

1. How long will Bose support the HearPhones?

The one-year warranty applies.

If you need support for Hearphones, please contact us at Bose Hearphones Support - 1 800-761-2673.

2. How long will Bose repair/replace existing HearPhones?

The one-year warranty applies.

If you need support for Hearphones, please contact us at Bose Hearphones Support - 1 800-761-2673.

3. Will the new QuiteComfort EarBuds be improved to provide enhanced hearing features that are present in the HearPhones? Features such as World Volume adjustment, Treble and Base adjustment and Focus selections (directional microphones).

I'm sorry, Bose does not comment on changes that may or may not be in development.

If Bose releases new products in the Health category, we will make announcements on Bose.com. Sign up to get more information about Bose, exclusive first looks at promotions, new products and more.

1. Follow the link to Bose.com
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for Being first has its perks.

Thank you for you interest in Bose.

ST