How do I Connect Lifestyle 48 to new Sony Bravia TV

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

wrote:

Before creating a new topic, please search the Community to avoid creating duplicate threads. If you are posting about a problem, the more of the below details you can include (if applicable) the easier it will be for others to try and help. Go to https://bose.life/2K1GbJl for a helpful post on how to find relevant information, including your firmware and app version information!

I created a guide to help people use their Lifestyle DVD receiver with modern TV's and equipment.

I hope that this helps answer your question. Let us know what you end up doing 🙂

Thanks for that  I was going to DM you, but it looks like we cannot DM admins. Is there a chance you could do the same for the other guides I made?

Other answers for my notes:

I think this is all of them lol

Thanks 🙂

Hey NeonsNight, 

Thank you for your continued support on the Bose Community! 

We are working through the posts methodically. However, as you have taken the time to pop them here, I'll be sure to check these out 😊.

Thanks again!

wrote:

Hey NeonsNight, 

Thank you for your continued support on the Bose Community! 

No prob, I figured that if I spent the time trying to figure out how to get the best sound out of them, I might as well share what I learnt. I had to keep myself busy during the pandemic after all lol

wrote:

We are working through the posts methodically.

I don't envy you, that might take a bit lol.

wrote:

However, as you have taken the time to pop them here, I'll be sure to check these out 😊.

Thanks again!

The AV35 one is on the second page so that one I think might get missed by people who google it. I must say that the 20,000 character limit has been a bit of a pain and I actually had to delete quite a few things I wanted to include in those posts to stay under it.

Thanks for the help 🙂