Introducing the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Headset

The perfect gaming headset. 

Now you can play everything. The Bose QuietComfort® 35 II Gaming Headset comes with a removable gaming module which includes a boom mic, aux cable and PC desktop controller — making it the perfect solution for serious gamers who also want headphones for everyday use. 

Superior noise cancelling headset for gamers. 

With best-in-class noise cancellation and outstanding audio performance, you can clear away distractions and focus on the game at hand. 

Comfortable gaming headset. 

The Bose QC35 II Gaming Headset is made using materials that have been specially selected for their comfort and light weight. In combination with our stable yet gentle design, you can enjoy hours of comfortable play. 

Clear communication. 

The removable gaming module adds a boom mic, mic mute, and optional PC desktop controller, allowing you to easily adjust volume and access mic monitoring to ensure your teammates can hear you loud and clear. In lifestyle mode, the built-in noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clear calls, even in noisy environments. 

Sleek design. 

With a Black design and Copper accents, the Bose QC35 II Gaming Headset has a crisp yet bold look. 

Features:

• Dual use on-the-go and gaming headset thanks to the removable gaming module that includes a boom mic and aux cable. 
  • Be heard without shouting — the removable gaming module features outstanding mic quality.  
  • Play marathon sessions with this comfortable gaming headset. 
  • Self-regulate the level of your own voice for clear communication by choosing from four levels of adjustable mic monitoring.  
  • Control master volume via PC desktop controller. 
  • Clear away distractions with best-in-class noise cancelling technologyallowing you to focus on the game. 
  • Long battery life up to 40 hours as wired gaming headset. 
  • Compatible with major gaming platforms, via PC, consoles, and mobile devices. 
  • Black with Copper accents. 
  • Discord TeamSpeak certified. 

Helpful Links

The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Headset​ is now available for purchase in the US and Canada (EN/FR)! We do not have additional details on availability in other regions at this time.

FAQs can be found here. How To's and Troubleshooting here.

Let us know what you think of the Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Gaming Headset​ below!

Offering this as a modular kit is obviously going to be in great demand.  I recommend to everyone reading this (and similar posts) to repost your position on this as a modular kit.  This will give Bose the kind of supporting feedback they need to bring a new product to market.

Bose, please consider offering the boom mic accessory as a standalone part for users who currently own the QC35 and QC35 II.  I think there would be huge demand for such an offering during the pandemic. 

1. I am not interested in paying 330$ for the entire gaming headset, but would definitely pay for the boom accessory by itself. 
  2. I am willing to be there are large numbers of people who are in this same position.
  3. Many employers have limitations to being able to connect personally owned electronics to work PCs and laptops. The Boom mic (being just an audio connection) would allow users who are hampered by this limitation to be able to use their existing QC35's for Bluetooth music, as well as teleconferencing.

I bought a pair of QC 35 ii’s earlier this year, primarily to connect to my new Panasonic 4K television for movies and to my PS4 for gaming.

The sound for gaming is soooo superior to the Sennheiser Game Zeros. However I am forced to return to the Sennheiser headphone when I wish to chat to other gamers.

The news of the gaming version of the QC 35 ii’s I thought was awesome... until I read here that you will not be offering the mic as a seperate item for existing QC 35 owners.

I sincerely can’t believe the ignorance of this decision. I moved from Sennheiser to Bose because the quality of Sennheiser gear has plummeted over the years. Treating existing customers like this is equal to letting the quality of your product fall.

I for one will not be handing over another AU$400 for a set of headphones I don’t need. I had been waiting for this announcement and was very willing to hand over my money for the mic, but instead, now I’ll find another way to connect a mic to the QC 35’s and some other company will have my money.

Please reverse this silly decision before releasing this product in Australia.

I agree that the microphone attachment should be sold separately. I love my QC 35ii headphones, and would but the microphone attachment as soon as it went on sale. However I cannot financially or ethically  justify buying a whole new set of headphones for something that could be easily used with what I currently own. 

Will the removable gaming module with boom mic and aux cable be offered separately for anyone who wants to use their current QC35ii's for gaming? I've been doing it since QC25's, but a BOSE supported addition would be great instead of other mics off Amazon. If not though, you're missing out on a huge segment of people who currently own QC35ii's to continue to look to amazon instead of buying the same headset in a different color with a detachable boom mic. Please offer the additional items separately.

Will the boom mic and aux cable be compatible with Bose Quite Confort 35 I, if offered separately?

Hello Jhonathan_V, 

The Bose Gaming Headset is a stand alone product, these accessories will not be sold separately but I will gladly pass on your comments. 

If you have any further questions do let us know. 

I second this; am very interested in purchasing separately!

I made an account just to agree with the other posters. I'll be getting the headset but the wife wants the rose gold, would like to be able to get the attachment for her as well.