L1 Model 2's going strong after 4yrs

I have had 2 L1 model 2 systems with Tone Match engines and 4 B1’s since the system first came out. This system has been a workhorse and delivered flawlessly for close to 400 gigs. I have a 4 piece rock group with a loud drummer and it works great. One particular club hires a sound company for most bands but not for us he loves the system and needless to say it puts more money in both of our pockets. I just bought 2 B2 subs and will use them this weekend in large clubs. I can’t wait.

Hi rgilman,

Thanks for dropping in to tell us how you are doing.

Nice tunes !

http://www.raygilman.com/

Bet you sound great live.

quote:
I just bought 2 B2 subs and will use them this weekend in large clubs. I can't wait.

I look forward to hearing how this works out for your band.
Do you use Bose-recommended setup with the systems behind you?

Yea we put them behind us. 2 guitarists singers with Line 6 Pods. The bass player goes into the Tone Match using the Fender Precision bass setting with heavy compression. We crossfeed the vocals into both systems. We put guitar, vocals, kick drum in one and guitar vocals bass in the other. Sometimes we use a small mixer in the analog inputs for full drum microphone set up.

quote:
Originally posted by rgilman:
The bass player goes into the Tone Match using the Fender Precision bass setting with heavy compression.

Have your bass player give a Digitech BP355 a go through an L1/T1. Very versatile and cool.

The B2 subs sounded great. I used them on the normal setting. They added a bit more girth to our mix. The bass player loved them.