L1 Model II Power stand failure

I really have loved this BOSE PA system. I've owned this since February 2011 - so almost 7 years exactly. About a month ago I heard some small crackling sounds that sounded like electrical interference of some kind. Today big crackling sounds and what sounds like the fan is starting and stopping. 

What are the best options to repair in the SF/Oakland Bay Area? 

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for joining the Bose Pro Portable PA Community.

I'm sorry you're having problems with your L1® Model II power stand.

Please call Bose Support on Monday. They will help you.

Bose® Product & Technical Support at (877) 335-2673
(U.S. and Canada only)
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET

Thanks,

ST

I received this repaired power supply base station January of this year. It is now the middle of October and the unit no longer turns on. So now, the question: Is there a warranty on the repaired unit? I am hoping that this repair falls under a warranty as the results did not last a full year.

Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry your L1 Model II power stand is no longer powering on.

Please call Bose Support on Monday. They will take care of you. The warranty on repairs is one year.

ST

Hi Daniel,

Good news!  Thanks for coming back to tell us you're okay.

ST

I too had a powerstand failure last night.  L1 Model II as well.  I brushed past my mic and heard a thump.

Tonematch T1 passes signal but on powerstand there is only the blue light...signal light is dead and doesn't pass signal.  Was hoping it was a fuse or some kind of reset I could perform but I have to send it in for $250 flat fee to fix. :(. 3 years old...only used on 2 or 3 gigs and have babied it!

Yikes! False alarm. My Bose PA is still alive! Thanks for confirming the warranty on repairs is a year!