L1 Pro 8 and pro 32 Randomly Turning off

Bose product name: L1 Pro 8 and L1 Pro 32

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: Recently I have had an issue with my pro 32 where after setting up for a gig it would just randomly power down. Check all the cables, swapped out cables, and changed outlets and still had the same problem. It would stay on for 1-3 minutes then power down. Once I started playing it did stay on, but during breaks it would power down again. I usually run music via bluetooth during breaks, but it was unusable. A few days later I was playing a smaller show and took my l1 pro 8 out and it had the same exact problem. Even with nothing connected to the PA system it still would turn off. 

When did you start to experience the issue? 2/9/22 Did it work correctly previously? Yes

Additional gear used (e.g. instruments, mics, FX pedals, etc.): Voice live 3, LR Baggs EQ and reverb pedal, Voodoo Lab Pedal Power X4, Earthworks SR40v, Martin D16, and Boss Wl-20L wireless guitar system, Bose t4s. 

Where did you experience the issue? (e.g. home, bar, performance hall, etc.) At the Bar and at a winery.

Any troubleshooting steps you took: Disconnected everything then reconnected, put the PA on its own circuit, swapped out power cords, 

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on? (Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.) Samsung S20 Ultra

App Version:1.03-1490

Firmware Version: 1.0.2 

I have done some more testing while at home and what I found is that it is the Bluetooth connection that is turning the speakers off. I did a factory rest on both speakers and they worked just fine until I connected them to my phone, Galaxy s20 Ultra running Android 12. My problems started right after my phone upgraded to Android 12 so I'm not sure if it's the phone turning the speaker off or if its a problem in the firmware of the speakers or the BOSE MOBILE app. If you are having the same problems unpair your phone from your speakers, press and hold the power button for the 10 seconds to do a rest, then it should work. Its just a shame that I have to lose the bluetooth and mobile app mixing features - which were a key point on buying not 1, but 2 new PA's. 

Hello Loosearrow01, 

Could you please confirm that you was playing music via Bluetooth when the system powered down automatically?