Last resort

This is rant. Since, This is my last resort to get the word to you guys( bose). My bose soundsport free earphones malfunction, following which I shipped  the earphones the service center. I sent it on 29th of June 2021. Its been over a month and I still haven’t received my earphones. Also the call center people always put me on hold. I’ve been calling them since 4-5 days now. Nobody receives my call. Also there’s no reply to my emails. I didn’t expect such a poor service from bose. Nobody gives a **bleep**. Please look into the matter. I hope someone see this and helps me.

Hi Kronic7,

Welcome to the community, we are sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your replacement earbuds.

The community is a troubleshooting forum, therefore we do not have access to service records. We understand your frustrations regarding this matter and we will gladly do what we can to point you in the right direction for assistance. 

If you could let us know your country of residence, we'd love to help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Country of residence: India

in 2 more days, it will be 2 months since I’ve shipped my earbuds for warranty. Still haven’t received the product. Almost everyday I call the bose helpline. The guys assure that I’ll get the product in a week. Been hearing the same things for 3 weeks now. Am trying my best not to lose my cool, but you guys are not helping. I don’t know what else to do.