Life Style System 650/600 are both out of stock. Could this mean Bose is about to release

Life Style System 650/600 are both out of stock. Could this mean Bose is about to release a new product?

wrote:

Life Style System 650/600 are both out of stock. Could this mean Bose is about to release a new product?

A couple of weeks before Black Friday? That would be shocking indeed. I would guess that Bose had intended to bring out a new system this year as Bose has officially discontinued SoundTouch now but the pandemic caused a massive delay.

I wonder if it would have been a minor change like moving from SoundTouch to HomeSpeaker tech or a bigger update. I for one would hope it was a bigger update and the next generation Lifestyle system would include 8k, Atmos, and eARC (the SoundBar 700 does, so I think this one will happen). What else am do you think should be added to the hardware of a next-gen Bose system? Let's avoid the software features talk as that could be added to most systems.

So it is indeed possible, but I would guess that a new one will come out next year.

I agreewith all your suggestions "update and the next generation Lifestyle system would include 8k, Atmos, and eARC (the SoundBar 700 does, so I think this one will happen)".    HDMI 2.1 is having a rather slow implementation.  The one problem with implementing ATMOS on a Lifeststyle system is do they do a refelctiving of the ceiling channel or would Bose expect people to install dedicated speakers ion the ceiling (obviously dedicated speakers on the ceiling would sound better, but not easy at all for customers to install).  And if you are going to not had a dedicated speaker on the ceiling then you can just use a sound bar like most other compamies are using.  I actaully would have went with the Bose SB 700 and base module, however, with our TV and TV stand there was no clear way to place the sound bar without either blocking the TV or cutting a hole inside the TV stand, and i dont think a SB is suppose to be inside a mdeia stand for best sound.  So the LS was really the only choice ofr our set up and I would imagine a lot of people have the same issue.  

One think if for sure, the LS systmes are due for some serious updates.