Lifestyle 535 series 3 vs 600

Dear community: I have 535 series 3 and I am happy with its sound quality. However , it does not support 4k. So, I was considering an upgrade. However , I found 650 to be too brite and I am told 600 still uses the same surround speakers as 535 series 3. So , would be it worthwhile to upgrade for just 4K , sub and wireless capable rear speakers ? 

also .. is there any difference under the hood between 535 and 600 speakers or they are exactly the same ? Pls let me know 

wrote:

Dear community: I have 535 series 3 and I am happy with its sound quality. However , it does not support 4k.

There are ways around this. I made a guide to help people do just that.

wrote:

So, I was considering an upgrade. 

I mention that in the guide as Option 4 as you might be able to get a trade-in with a local Bose dealer.

wrote:

However , I found 650 to be too brite and I am told 600 still uses the same surround speakers as 535 series 3. So , would be it worthwhile to upgrade for just 4K , sub and wireless capable rear speakers ?  

That's up to you really, one person's opinion will differ from another, I briefly go over some pros/cons in this post.

There are also rumors that Bose will release another system after they discontinued SoundTouch and because Atmos, eARC, & 8K TV's are common in the marketplace now (well not 8K yet, but it will). Though with the pandemic and the worldwide chip shortage, who knows when that will happen.

wrote:

also .. is there any difference under the hood between 535 and 600 speakers or they are exactly the same ? Pls let me know 

Depends on what you mean, but if I interpret what you're saying correctly, then I would say yes. As it supports another audio format and supports 4K, CEC, & ARC. I talk about them in this post.

I hope that this helps solve your question 🙂

Thank you so much for such detailed and precise reply