Lifestyle 650 Front Speaker test Low center volume and AdaptIq error code 5

Hello, This is my 4th Lifestyle system so I am not new to this. When I do a front speaker test on my 650, my center speaker is a much lower volume than the left and right. Is this correct? Before I use the AdaptIq test, the instruction voice sounds muffled or hollow. At the end of the test, I have an error code 5 which I looked up. The fix does not work for me. The system is lacking power. Nothing like my 535 with the jewel cube speakers. That system works perfectly. I have reset the system many times with no luck. I know there is something I am doing wrong, but what?  Mind you, I am also using the in wall wiring kit and followed the decal that came with the kit. The entire system is wired.

This could be a connection issue, with the centre speaker cable, unplug the cable from the console and speaker, reinsert cable, making sure of secure connection, then retest.

Thank you very much Squadie. I will give that a try. I did use the speaker wire cable that came with the Bose 650 system, and it works fine. Just don’t care for the unsightly wire hanging. At least I know the system is ok. The other 4 wires are working fine.  Do You use the in wall wired system?